CALL TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 713-965-3400
Texas Inheritance Dispute Lawyer
- Will Contests
- Estate Fights
- Trusts Disputes
- Probate Litigation
- Hidden Assets & Lost Assets from an Estate
Texas Will Contest & Estate & Trust Fights - Trial Law AttorneysEstate Inheritance Disputes - Will Challenges - Trust Litigation - Trust Fund Disputes - Life Insurance Disputes - Will Contests - Probate Disputes Contact UsCall
Large Estate Fights on Contingency – We Win only When you Do!
Fight for your Inheritance Rights – Your Family’s Legacy – Property – Money
Stop the Bleeding – We Can Help you Right this!
Protect your Family & Loved Ones for What is Right!
We are in the same boat as you – We are only paid when you are.
- Our team is based out of Houston but can takes cases all over Texas & United States.
- Experienced Texas Trial Lawyers with over 20 years in Estates Wills Trust Probate Law
- Strong Track Record of Success recovering tens of millions dollars
- Network of Experts on Testamentary Capacity & Undue Influence & Fraud
- Resources to Fight the Good Fight over Trusts, Estates, Wills & Probate
- Don’t fear “No Contest Clause” & Forfeiture Clause – Good faith prevails
- We have Won numerous million plus dollar settlements
- We are Highly Motivated – We have the confidence & competence to get optimal results
- Estate Fights for the Family Business, Land, and Oil & Gas Rights
- Free initial Case Review & Case Evaluation
- Besides Texas, we have taken Estate Fight cases in Colorado, New Mexico, California, Florida, Hawaii & Oklahoma.
- Will Contests – Fraud – Lacking Capacity – Undue Influence – Duress – Diminished Capacity
- Will Challenges – Construing the Will’s meaning or terms.
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty by Executor or Trustee in the respective management of Estate or Trust.
- Challenges to Trusts and/or their terms; Trust Revocation; Trust Termination & Trust Construction
- Trust & Trust Fund Litigation to Revoke and Terminate unnecessary or improper Trusts.
- Fiduciary Litigation (Power of Attorney abuse – stealing money from loved ones)
- Estate Litigation disputes of the beneficiary designation such as IRA’s & Life Insurance
- Life Insurance and Payable on death accounts
- Hidden Assets from a Divorce such as Bitcoin or Offshore Accounts
- Lost Assets in Estate such as Bitcoin / Offshore Accounts – Oil & Gas Royalties – Foreign Accounts
- Probate Estate Matters for Administrations:
- Probate Wills
- Probate No Wills (Intestate administration)
- Probate Administration
- Probate Real Estate
Stay In Touch
2444 Times Blvd. Suite 270
Houston, TX 77005
Memorial & Katy Area
1345 Cambell Rd. suite 220,
Houston Texas 77055
SUGAR LAND OFFICE
One Sugar Creek Center Blvd., Suite 1080
Sugar Land, TX 77478