CALL TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 713-965-3400
401k & IRA Retirment Litigation Challenges the beneficiary designation
Texas Lawyers working for you to contest Estates related 401k & Retirement beneficiary designation on contingency – We win when you do and only get paid when you do fighting for your inheritance
Contesting & Challenging 401k Beneficiary & IRA Beneficiary Retirement Payouts for Estates
401k & IRA Beneficiary Challenge is a type of litigation that challenges who is to receive the retirement payouts. Issues that are likely to cause ERISA Lawsuits include:
- Whether the decedent was actually married when beneficiary from was signed?
- Was there legal marriage or common law marriage to beneficiary?
- Was the IRA or 401k beneficiary form properly executed?
- Was the 401k or IRA beneficiary divorced from the decedent?
- Was the decedent of sound mind when the IRA or 401k beneficiary designation was made?
- Was the decedent subject to Undue Influence or Fraud when they signed 401k or IRA beneficiary form?
Contact our Houston office today for a free consultation on a contingency case for your inheritance rights related to 401k and IRAs
Stay In Touch
2444 Times Blvd. Suite 270
Houston, TX 77005
Memorial & Katy Area
1345 Cambell Rd. suite 220,
Houston Texas 77055
SUGAR LAND OFFICE
One Sugar Creek Center Blvd., Suite 1080
Sugar Land, TX 77478