CALL TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 713-965-3400
ERISA Litigation Challenges the beneficiary designation
Texas Lawyers working for you to contest ERISA beneficiary designation on contingency – We win when you do and only get paid when you do
Contesting & Challenging ERISA Payouts
ERISA Beneficiary Challenge is a type of litigation that challenges who is to receive the ERISA payouts. Issues that are likely to cause ERISA Lawsuits include:
- Whether the decedent was actually married when ERISA beneficiary from was signed?
- Was there legal marriage or common law marriage to beneficiary?
- Was the ERISA beneficiary form properly executed?
- Was the beneficiary divorced from the decedent?
- Was the decedent of sound mind when the beneficiary designation was made?
- Was the decedent subject to Undue Influence or Fraud when they signed ERISA form?
Contact our Houston office today for a free consultation on a contingency case
Stay In Touch
2444 Times Blvd. Suite 270
Houston, TX 77005
Memorial & Katy Area
1345 Cambell Rd. suite 220,
Houston Texas 77055
SUGAR LAND OFFICE
One Sugar Creek Center Blvd., Suite 1080
Sugar Land, TX 77478