CALL TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION: 713-965-3400
Pension Retirement Lawyer Contesting the beneficiary designation
Houston Lawyers working for you to Pension beneficiary designation on contingency – We win when you do and only get paid when you do – Serving Houston and Texas.
Contesting & Challenging Pension Beneficiary Payouts in Texas
Pension Beneficiary Challenges are a type of litigation that contest who is to receive the Pension payouts. Issues that are likely to cause Pension Litigation include:
- Whether the decedent was actually married when Pension beneficiary from was signed?
- Was there legal marriage or common law marriage to Pension beneficiary?
- Was the Pension beneficiary form properly executed and signed?
- Was the Pension beneficiary divorced from the decedent?
- Was the decedent of sound mind when the beneficiary designation was made?
- Was the decedent subject to Undue Influence or Fraud when the Pension designation form was signed and executed?
Contact us today in our Houston office for a free case evaluation for a contingency case.
Stay In Touch
2444 Times Blvd. Suite 270
Houston, TX 77005
Memorial & Katy Area
1345 Cambell Rd. suite 220,
Houston Texas 77055
SUGAR LAND OFFICE
One Sugar Creek Center Blvd., Suite 1080
Sugar Land, TX 77478